How to Amp Up Your Product Pages
As an e-commerce retailer, your product pages are your bread and butter. They power your website, they fuel your sales and, ultimately, they put money in your pockets. With all this important stuff riding on their shoulders, shouldn’t you be doing all you can to ramp up those product pages, and make them the best they possibly can be?
Fortunately, we can help. Over our years in the industry, we’ve seen some sure-fire tactics that can improve your product pages and make a marked difference on your sales, revenue and bottom line. Here are a few of the most effective:
- Add interactive elements – Get the user involved. Let them swap out colors on the product, allow them to zoom in and enlarge the photos, and give them the ability to share their favorite items on Twitter, Facebook and other social media. You can even let real-life customers share their reviews of products after a purchase.
- Offer 360 degree views – When it comes to product photos, nothing is as powerful as the 360-degree image. It gives online shoppers a unique, 3D view of a product, making it look and feel like a real-life, in-store shopping experience. With 360 product photos, customers are able to get more details and information on the products they’re considering, in turn, increasing your conversions, improving your customer satisfaction and reducing your return rates in the long run.
- Have videos – In addition to your 360-degree product photos, you’ll also want to have videos of your products wherever possible. Give live demos of your products in action, show them being used by real-life people, or even post video reviews of products if you have them. These will show up great on virtually any device your customer is using, and they’ll give a professional look to your product pages on the whole.
- Show stock levels – Nothing spurs action like scarcity. If customers know there’s only one or two of a product left, and they’re even somewhat considering purchasing it, that’s usually enough to spark a buy. You’ll be clearing out that inventory in no time!
- Display price comparisons – Let customers know just how affordable your prices are. Show them in relation to prices on other e-commerce sites, or even against their “manufacturer price.” For utmost visibility, display the price somewhere near the product photos, where you know viewers will be looking.
- Offer live chat – Be there to answer your customers’ questions when and where they have them. If they’re on your site, looking at your product photos, and they can’t tell if a shirt is green or blue, then let them live chat you and ask for help. Most of the time, great customer service is a enough to turn a prospective buyer into a real, tangible sale.
Want to improve your sites’ product pages? Then call Image Alive Studios. We can create sales-inspiring 360-degree product photos, videos, and more that will help sell your products and improve your revenues. Contact us today for a free consultation.