5 Reasons You Need a Promotional Video
In addition to product videos, promotional videos can also be a great way to add value to your business and draw in new customers. They give you a chance to market your company as a whole – not just one particular product or service – and they enhance your brand image in the eyes of your customer.
Does your business have a promotional video yet? If not, here are 5 reasons you should consider getting one – and fast:
- To let customers get to know you. Customers like to know who they’re working with and buying from. It helps them feel more confident in their purchase, and it gets them more excited about the process. A promotional video is a great way to give customers a glimpse into your company – what you do, who you are and how you do it. Show your team hard at work behind the scenes, conduct on-screen employee interviews, or even show a product being made and manufactured – anything that will give them insight into your brand.
- To show off your products. In a promotional video, you can show off your products in a broader way. Instead of focusing on just one, you can focus on the whole line, and you can even show them in use! Incorporate an actual customer, and have them demonstrate the products live, on-screen. You can also show them using the product in their real life, and let other potential customers see just how powerful your products can be.
- To show off your services. If your company is more service-oriented, a promotional video is great for that, too. Catch your team in action delivering your services and taking care of your customers in the office, on the field or even at home. Potential customers will love seeing your team in action and getting a glimpse at just how exactly your services work.
- To give customer testimony. Promotional videos are also perfect for showing off happy, satisfied customers. Gather a group of past customers – ones who were extremely satisfied with their products of services – and see if they’d be up for a video shoot. Prepare questions, and interview them about their experience with your brand right on camera. In the end, it could result in some pretty persuasive testimony.
- To look professional and connected. We’re in a digital age, and if you want to look professional, current and at the top of the game, you need go digital, too. That means you need a great website, you need 360 product photos that translate to mobile phones, and you need a customized promotional video just about your brand. Ultimately, it will make you seem more professional, and it will help you connect and engage better with your customers.
Are you ready to invest in a promotional video for your brand? Then contact Image Alive Studios today and schedule a free consultation. We can even incorporate product videos, 360 images and product images into the shoot!